Thursday, June 25, 2009

The word on the street ....

Testimonies from some of the Campers:
"This youth conference has been such a blessing to me. It has been so refreshing to come away from work and the distractions of life and be able to worship and learn with like-minded Christians my own age. One thing I have appreciated about the speakers is their transparency. Each of them has been very open and honest about struggles and failures in their own lives. They have been real examples of a Godly walk with Christ, and I am so thankful for their leadership. God has taught me a lot about what it means to live a pure life. Mr. Brazier used the example of Daniel. I am learning the importance of making a definite decision every day to live a pure life; both in my thoughts as well as my actions. He is worthy of my all. ~ Maria Conner


"There are so many things that have stuck out to me at the Youth conference this week. But, it seems everything has been pointing to one thing = being 'totally His.' Through the teaching on the cost of following Christ and not being afraid to identify with Christ, and on living without hypocrisy, one message permeates it all: being totally His. This idea has stuck out to me and though I have failed to apply this many times through sports or fellowship; I pray that I will continue to strive to be Totally His." Nathan Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment